Campus Incident Reports

Aug. 13

5:50 p.m.  Medical Emergency: A non-student was transported to North Oaks Hospital by a family member for treatment.

Aug. 14

2:52 p.m. Medical Emergency: A student refused medical transport in the Pennington Student Activity Center.

Aug. 14

3:41 p.m. Protective Order: An employee reported an ex dating partner violated a protective order by contacting them at work in Campbell Hall. A warrant has been issued for the subject’s arrest.

Aug. 14

7:39 p.m. Theft: A student reported a theft of a wallet in the Pennington Student Activity Center.

Aug. 14

8:44 p.m. Lost/Stolen Property: A student reported losing an envelope with money inside in Washington Hall.

Aug. 15

7:09 a.m. Medical Emergency: A student refused medical transport at Southeastern Oaks.

Aug. 15

11:26 a.m. Auto Crash: No injuries reported at the scene at University Center section 5.

Aug. 15

11:39 a.m. Hit and Run: A student reported damage to their vehicle from a hit and run accident in Greek Village.

Aug. 15

4:57 p.m. Medical Emergency: An employee was transported to North Oaks Hospital by Acadian Ambulance at the Physical Plant.

Aug. 15

6:00 p.m. Stalking: A student reported being stalked by another student at Pride Hall. The incident was referred to the Office of Student Advocacy and Accountability.

Aug. 16

10:49 Auto Crash: No injuries reported at the scene at the University Center.